My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Me and My Activity Table

Mummy rented this activity table for me the 1st time Daddy went on business trip .... it is square in shape and has quite a lot of gadgets for me to press, pull and turn. It can play music or sing the ABC song for learning time .... everytime daddy and mummy eat their meals, they will put me in the play-yard for me to play with the activity table .... and for them to have their meals .... not that I bother why they dun want to play with me .... look how I am enjoying playing with my activity table ...



But after 1 months of rental, mummy got to return the activity table. I got another rented toy instead, the piano toy where I am supposed to sit in there and practise walking.... but I refuse to sit in there and its not as fun as the activity table, so I seldom played with it ... wasted mummy's $$$. Ha ha.

No comments: