My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wedding Lunch

Today is Uncle Dunman and Auntie Lingru's wedding. Uncle Dunman was in the same JC band as Daddy & Mummy, so they had been good friends for 10+ years. Uncle Dunman even has the same birthday as Daddy!!

Anyway, Daddy is still in US so mummy has to bring me there alone. Mummy was so worried that I'll take forever to take my lunch again then we'll end up being late for the wedding lunch.... but luckily I co-operated so we reached there in time for their solemnization. The wedding is held at Novotel Clarke Quay... that's where Jiu Jiu and Aunite Xiumei will be having their wedding next Mar....

I sat next to Yunshen Gor-Gor.... I kept disturbing him hehehe.... Oh look at my pretty party dress? Mummy didn't dare to take photo of me standing, cos the dress is soooo short, indecent exposure :P


But this baby chair is sooooo huge, and there's no safety belt, I kept slipping to the front. I felt so uncomfortable so I refused to sit in there.... I need to clarify, I'm usually very guai and sit in the baby chair while mummy has her meals ... but this chair is really uncomfy... poor Mummy got to hold me with 1 hand while she has her meal .... but the auntie and uncles are really nice... they took turns to carry me so that mummy can have her meal...

Uncle Shucheng......


Auntie Peilin (Uncle Shucheng's Girlfriend) .....

Uncle Solomon (he was the Chinese MC for the event)......


Auntie Yanzhu (Yunshen Gor-gor's Mummy) .......


I enjoyed myself so much... but Mummy had to nurse me in the toilet, cos there's no nursing room.... luckily the toilet doesn't smell bad... but the thought of having your meal in the toilet is quite revolting isn't it?? But no choice lor since they have no nursing room... I actually fell asleep for 1 minute after drinking my milk... that is until the next table started to shout "YUM SENG!!" That's it lor... I decided I don't want my afternoon nap... so all the aunties and uncles have to start entertaining me.... but I was so tired I fell asleep in the car on the way home... but woke up 30 min later when we reached home...

No comments: