My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Kenna Sabo

Yah Yah Yah ... Mummy sabo me .... watch on then you will know why I said that ....

U see, when I was younger, Mummy kept raising my hand when she said "谁是小坏蛋" ... so I thought that meant "Who is the good gal and raise your hand" ... I learnt pretty fast and whenever Mummy said that phrase, I raised my hand .... aren't I smart ??? But I realised everyone laughed everytime I did that ... fishy fishy. So I did a bit of investigation and found out that I was being SABO !!!!

*SOB* *SOB* .... how can someone ever think of sabo-ing a sweet gal like me !!??!!!??

No comments: