My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Outing @ Ikea Tampines Part II





Today, daddy and mummy brought me to Tampines Ikea again ... they wanted to buy a new standing lamp for the living room since the old one was broken.

We went to the children's department and Mummy saw this cute rocking horse.... she thought I'll like it, but when she put me on it, I kept trying to escape... What's so fun about the rocking horse anyway? Can only rock and rock, cannot move one.... I want to walk around to explore things!!!

Then I saw this station with some toys for children... there's this big steering wheel there... COOL!! Looks like the steering wheel in the car which Daddy and Mummy never allow me to touch... Oooh... this is so much better!!







Oh.. and then when we were in a lift, an auntie gave me a red ballon!! YEAH!! My very 1st balloon... I love it!! :) Forgot to thank that auntie... Thank you auntie!!!


Just as we were leaving and I thought my adventure at Ikea has ended, I saw this big green tree ... Daddy told me this is the Christmas season and the tree is called a christmas tree .... I thought it looked so harmless so I went to touch it ....
OUCH !!! I took my finger away immediately and looked at Daddy .... Daddy, you sabo me .... so prickly ... no matter how brave I was (oops, did I say I was brave??! ha ha ... usually I am more timid than brave), ok.. no matter what Daddy and Mummy said....I still did not like the christmas tree ..... I don't like prickly things....
Heard Uncle Shaolin and Auntie Siling got a christmas tree at their house ... when I go over to their place on Christmas Eve, I shall destroy their tree ... HA HA !!! Beware !!! Jing Ting, the destroyer, will come s....o....o....n..


No comments: