My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

Groceries Shopping Again

Time of the week to go groceries shopping again, except this time it is at the NTUC in Jurong Point (no longer Lot 1 since Daddy is back). It is so big that I get so confused ... as usual, I sat in the trolley while daddy pushed me around to get groceries ... Wow, what a sight .... so many people and so many things ...

Err ... where should I start looking from ....


Should I look from my left or right ...

CONFUSED !!!

Then I saw something familiar .... my diapers !!! Mummy wanted to buy Huggies for me since it was on offer ... but I tot I never tried Drypers before and the packaging looks nicer ... but Mummy say I tried Drypers before when I was a newborn and it gave me very red markings... really?? I don't quite remember.... but nevermind lah...

And I saw something even interesting !!! MILO !!! I want MILO ... see how fascinated I was!!

But Daddy said NO !! Because I am allergic to milk, MILO is NO-NO for me .... Argh, when will I ever grow out of this ... GRRRRRR ......


Or maybe I can try HORLICKS over there ???? Daddy, P...L....E....A....S....E....


No comments: