My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

New Clothes

I loved it when daddy goes on his business trips .... because I got so many new clothes, toys and books everytime he comes back ... the first time he went to the States, he bought me a Fisher Price Learning Tool Bench, cloth books, demin skirt, formal dress etc .... Then, when he went to Reading, he bought me this little cute dress or only S$3 !!! See, don't I look nice in it ?? (dun let Ma-Ma know I am in spaghetti straps, , otherwise she will scream!!!)


This time, I overheard daddy calling back to tell mummy that he bought a lot of stuffs for me .... my birthday dress (my birthday is coming soon ...), jacket, food and many others ... I really look forward to daddy coming back ...
On one hand, I like daddy to go business trips to buy stuffs for me ... on the other hand, I also miss daddy (mummy also feels the same) .... initially, I kept waking up in the middle of the night to look for daddy ... and when daddy is gone, mummy seldom brings me out for gai-gai .... maybe next time daddy can bring mummy and I on his business trips .... that will be perfect !!! Actually daddy wanted to bring me this time, but mummy is afraid I am still too young and will not get used to it .... maybe next time then ...
Will parade in my new clothes next time ...

No comments: