My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Outing @ Ikea Tampines

Today Gong Gong brought me out again :) As we were going to Ikea Tampines which is very far, Mummy decided to take the risk to feed me lunch there.... Well... why is it a risk you might ask? Refer to my earlier postings on my eating problem and you'll understand why Mummy feels its a risk to feed me outside alone... BUT... I was a good girl today... I ate my lunch with only playing 1 thing - a packet of wipes... cos I was so KPO looking around at other babies and children... I finished my lunch in less than 30 min hehehe... Mummy is so proud of me!!

After feeding me lunch, Gong Gong and Mummy had their lunch... Mummy fed me with boiled potatoes from her plate... which I was very happy cos I always enjoy sharing food with Mummy.... but the air-con at Ikea was so strong, after my second bite, the potato was ice-cold already... yucks!! I hate ice-cold potatoes...so I didn't want anymore... and blur mummy forgot to bring my biscuits!! So she didn't have anything to keep me occupied... luckily there were a few children at the next table, so I kept KPO looking at them.... but Gong gong and Mummy still had a hard time trying to prevent me from grabbing their food... hehehehe...

Look how cold it was !!! And I was trying to grab Gong Gong's chicken wing :P



Tell you something that I overheard during lunch... there was this English speaking family who sat next to us. There was a lady who suddenly asked her hubby "Ask Mummy is she is calling salmon and chicken wing?" Mummy nearly burst out laughing... I was wondering what is so funny.... when I realised that salmon and chicken wing are not people... she was not going to call them using the phone.... what the lady meant was ORDER salmon and chicken wing.... BWAHAHAHAHAHA..... to think that her English pronounciation sounds quite good.... but her Singlish is actually so bad... Wah... she has a toddler son leh.... dunno what her son will learn :P

As usual, I was in a happy mood in the evening... so I also finished my dinner playing with 3 things only.... that's a record ok??! Mummy is soooooo proud of me :) Mummy, I'll try to be a good girl from now onwards :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wowwwwwwwwwww!!!! JT is such a gd ger now!!!! auntie dee give u a kiss...muck