My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

First Birthday Bash - Part 2

The next day (my actual birthday on 31 Dec), the official opening ceremony of my birthday present !!!

I kept tearing the gift wrapper away (see how I shared the gift wrapper between Daddy and Mummy) but still could not see the present completely ... in the end, I got fed up and asked Mummy for help.

My mouth went wide open when I saw the present !!! It is so fun !!! Colourful figures and interesting songs !!! I love it !!! Thank you 秀美姐姐!!!


The excitement continues in Part 3.....


No comments: