My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

Eating Problem Part III - Trouble Maker for Daddy

I decided since Daddy has not fed me for a long time, I need to make Daddy work a little bit harder this evening .... it's all intentional, you know *wink*

See how I kept throwing things down the high chair so that Daddy can pick them up for me .... if he doesn't pick up for me, I will refuse to open my mouth!!! Notice my famous " 没有了" action... that's my signature ok??

No comments: