My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yummy Yummy Banana

Daddy got a shock today when I was eating banana .... I took such a big bite that Daddy was afraid I will choke on it .... Daddy is over-reacting lar ... how can I ever choke on my favourite banana ... choke on porridge more likely ... Did you see my satisfied look whenever I took a bite ... When Daddy asked for some banana from me, I had to reluctantly give him a teeny weeny bit to satisfy him ... can't Daddy get his own banana ??? Such a big adult still want to snatch my food !!!!

I overheard Mummy telling Daddy that I inherit my love for banana from him ... hard to mistake me for other parent's baby ... ha ha ... wat to do, I am Daddy's gal


2 comments:

Jellybean said...

she's sooo cute! hard to believe that she dun like to eat???

Jing Ting said...

Yeah, she doesn't like to eat from the spoon. Only likes finger food. Wierd girl