My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

My First Lantern

Ok, this is a long overdue post... but since Daddy just started this blog for me last week.... you'll get some old news from me.....Daddy bought me my first lantern during Mid-Autumn Festival. Hooray !!! It was a Tom and Jerry lantern .... when daddy first pumped the lantern up, it was about the same height as me ... but after 1 minute, it shrank in size ... because the lantern got a small pin-hole somewhere and the lantern shrank... that is why you see me holding a deflated lantern ...


Daddy was so angry that he wanted to go and ask for a refund ... but he bought it from AMK Hub NTUC and it is so far from our home ... so in the end, he gave up. On the actual Mid-Autumn Festival day, daddy brought me downstairs with my deflated lantern and walked around .... it was really fun ... hopefully, next year, I will get another lantern ... this time with no pin-hole leak and no more cheena music ....

No comments: