My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Paying for groceries

This morning, Daddy Mummy brought me to NTUC to do our usual weekly grocery shopping again. But this time I figured I should pay for the groceries since I am a big girl now. I always see Daddy and Mummy press on the NETS machine then we can leave with the groceries... but don't know why Daddy still had to press on the NETS machine again after I pressed on it?? Hmm.... I didn't press hard enough???

No comments: