My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Who is that cute little gal ?

One day, daddy and mummy brought me to this Thai restaurant in Lot 1 ... actually, they went for dinner and had to bring me along .... but that place is so funny .... I sat down in the baby high chair and when I turned to my left, I saw another cute, pretty gal staring at me .... and the funny thing is, she looked exactly like me !!! I was so amused and astonished that I kept smiling and waved at her ... and she was so polite and waved back ....

Then I heard daddy and mummy laughing .... and after a while, I figured out the reason ... I was actually waving into the mirror and the cute, pretty gal was actually my reflection in the mirror ... no wonder they laughed since I looked so stupid .... never mind, I learnt something new ... and when I went back to the restaurant, I seldom looked into the mirror .... except to see how whether my hair was messy or not .... ha ha ... I have better things to do, ie. to play with the waitress.

No comments: