My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2007

I Love Books !!!

Today, Daddy, Mummy and Gong Gong brought me to the BookFest at Suntec City. There were so many books that I just go giddy looking at them .... I found a very interesting book, so wanted to ask Daddy to buy for me. But there were so many people around, I couldn't find Daddy!! Then I thought I saw Daddy, so I quickly ran towards him.... but its the wrong person!! ... and in the midst of all the chaos, I fell down... *sob* *sob* And when I finally found Daddy, he refused to buy the book for me!!! He said I have too many English books at home already. *WAILS!!!!*


No comments: