My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Photo Shoot

This afternoon, Daddy Mummy brought me to this image consulting company near Raffles Place. Daddy Mummy brought 2 outfits for me, one causal type and one formal party dress. This is the first time I have so many lights flashing at me ... at first, I was a bit uncomfortable and kept wanting Daddy Mummy to hold me in their arms .... but after a while, I began to enjoy myself .... really makes me feel like I am a professional model, with all the attention on me ....





See a photo shot of me in my causal oufit ....
This is a family outfit, blue polo shirt and blue jeans ...
Daddy and Mummy also wore the same as me.













Then Mummy and Daddy went to choose their formal outfits to match my pink party dress .... when I saw them, I almost got a BIG shock (you should have seen my eyes almost popped out) !!! Oh my goodness, Mummy is so 漂亮 and Daddy is so 帅. Almost could not recognize them !!! But I thought I also look very 可爱, right ???












Daddy and Mummy wanted to ask the imaging consulting company to make some of the photo shoots into posters and potrait .... but they insisted on us signing up a lifetime package before they do that ... what if the imaging consulting company closes shop next month, then lifetime = one month ??? Out of the question !!!

In the end, we only have these 2 photos for memory sake .... anyway, I did enjoy myself so much, that at the end of the shoot, I fell asleep on Mummy's shoulder .... zzzz.......

No comments: