My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eating Problem Part V - Sushi !!!

Mummy gave up trying to get me to eat my porridge so she cooked me soft rice instead .... Of cos I prefer that to porridge, since I want to be an adult ... but after a few days, I started giving Mummy problems again ... I will only eat a few spoonfuls then I will refuse to eat!!! Its so boring to be fed by the spoon!! Mummy cracked her head to think of ways to make me eat.... and this is what she came up with -- rice balls aka Japanese sushi ??? Now this is YUMMY!! I got high-class taste, OK !!!


But poor mummy, had to spend more time and effort to make me eat....

No comments: