My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 14, 2007

Eating Problem Part IV - Hunger Strike

When I was 7 mths, Mummy tried to give me Isomil but it was really yucky... and it made me lose all my appetite.... Daddy and Mummy didn't know that by keep giving me the Isomil, I will refuse to eat anything else... cos I don't know how to talk mah.... so that is the only way I can tell Daddy and Mummy "I HATE SOY MILK!!!" Daddy and Mummy are soooo dense... they took 3 whole months to figure out that my food rejection problem is linked to Isomil... so in the end I lost so much weight cos I keep rejecting all food. Then Mummy suddenly realised that it was the Isomil and totally removed it from my diet. Yeah!! Then from then onwards, I started to eat my food... although I still can't kick the habit of playing when eating, but then I still eat lah.....

Yesterday, Daddy took leave again to take care of me while Mummy went to work. As Mummy's milk supply is dwindling fast, Mummy asked Daddy to give me Nutrisoy to try, cos they thought that I only hate Isomil.... but the fact is I HATE ALL SOY MILK!!! So the only way to tell Daddy Mummy is to go on hunger strike again.... I had only dragon fruit for lunch and banana for dinner.... I saw the anguish on Daddy Mummy's faces.... they finally got the message.... I'd rather starve myself then to take the soy milk... 我很有性格的哦!!! But ok lah... this time my hunger strike is only 1 day since Daddy Mummy has got the message... today I ate 3/4 bowl of porridge for lunch and 1 whole bowl of porridge for dinner...hehehehe.......

1 comment:

Jellybean said...

Great to see your blog! Jingting is allergic to formula milk??? She looks so cute! & whoa, she can walk!!! *smile*