My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

Home Alone with Daddy

Today was a strange day. In the morning, Daddy asked me to say bye bye to Mummy... Hmm this is strange... normally Mummy is the one who will ask me to say bye bye to Daddy.. or if Mummy is working, Daddy will bring me to Ma-Ma's house.... then Daddy told me that Ma-Ma is not feeling well, so Daddy took leave to take care of me while Mummy went to work. I was so bored at home that I asked Daddy to let me call Mummy when she was at work. Daddy said OK but told me to call Mummy by myself ... he thinks I am too stupid to do that, so I decided to show Daddy what I can do ...

See, am I smart ??.... ha ha ... but after a while, then I realised that I can't call Mummy.... not only because Daddy was so afraid that I might call 999 instead so he unplugged the phone earlier on .. but also because she never told me what her phone number is!!! Ok lah... give up, go and play with something else....

No comments: