My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 7, 2007

Daddy is Back !!!

I woke up in the morning and saw this "stranger" smiling and waving at me .... was thinking how this "stranger" look so different from mummy ... then I realized Daddy is back from the States ... (ok, I was a bit slow, but cannot blame me, since I just woke up from my beauty sleep). HOORAY !!! Got daddy to help me change diapers, pyjamas and read morning story to me ... started to bug daddy and see what presents he bought for me ... Daddy bought me my birthday dress, which cost only US$ 8 !!! Will parade in it when I post my birthday celebration photos later ... also had new toys, sesame street story books, toddler food and other clothes !!! Heard daddy telling mummy that his free time in the States was spent all on looking for my things ... what to do ... I am the Princess of the house !!! Ha ha

Since Daddy missed his chinese food when he was in the States, we went out for lunch with Mummy and Ma-Ma today at Crystal Jade. I was so excited that Daddy is back, that I missed my normal morning nap and had to sleep in the restaurant. So daddy, mummy and ma-ma had their lunch while I was sleeping ... had spinach, carrot and pork in my porridge ... but because there was nothing much for me to see, I only managed to finish half of my porridge before daddy gave up on me ... as usual ... ha ha. Took some photos there ...


No comments: