My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

2007 Christmas Lightings

My first christmas since I was born !!! Tonight, I went to Orchard Road to see the lights with Daddy, Mummy, Ye Ye, Ma Ma, Gu Gu and Shu Shu. There were so much dazzling lights and x'mas feel in the air that I went beyond my sleeping time ...



This Santa Claus kept shaking and knocking his his bum into me !!! Daddy Mummy, get me out of this place!!!!!



































The 3 wise men, one pretty gu-gu and a little princess (which is me lar !!!)

Why is that red tin soldier so stern ???
Luckily got ma-ma and ye-ye














Daddy and Mummy, can I eat M&Ms next time when I am older ?





No comments: