My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

First Birthday Bash - Part 3

Today, Mummy cooked 面线 for my dinner. Mummy prepared the soup using soy bean and chicken. Then mixed it with spinach and ground chicken .... Mummy said this is a traditional food that I must eat on my birthday .... and the 面线 cannot be cut into small pieces... but as you can see, Mummy took such a long time to give me my 面线 that I got fed up waiting .... You know, it is very rare that I actually asked for food !!! In the end, Mummy gave up and cut into small bits to feed me since it became too messy later on. Actually, I quite liked 面线 ... BUT Mummy, please cut it into smaller bits next time before you feed me ....

I weighed myself after food .... I now stand at 73 cm and weigh 8.0 kg.

Daddy Mummy, thank you for giving me such a wonderful first birthday celebration. I really enjoyed it ..... have a teeny weeny birthday wish though ..... can EVERYDAY of the year be my birthday ???

P...L...E....A.....S....E.....

No comments: