My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Shopping at IMM with Gong Gong

Mummy and I were so bored today.... had been staying at home for 2 days liao.... so mummy tried to ask Mandy jie jie and Philson gor gor to go out... but too bad their mummies were not free... just as Mummy decided to go lot 1 NTUC with me (AGAIN?!), Gong Gong called and ask if we want to go IMM... YEAH!

Gong Gong came to our house to fix the toilet seat cover, while Mummy fed me lunch, then we went Ichiban Sushi where Gong Gong and Mummy had their lunch. I wanted to sit next to Gong Gong... and I read the menu together with Gong Gong, giving him suggestions what to order... hee hee :)

And the conveyor belt sushi was sooooo interesting!!! I kept pointing at the plates... but Mummy don't want to let me eat :( Then Mummy took some of her plain jap rice to let me try. Gong Gong wanted to put his chicken floss into my rice, but mummy said cannot :( Sigh.... next time must go out with Gong Gong alone without Mummy, so that I can have all the yummy food that mummy don't allow me to eat, hehehe...Anyway, so I ate the plain jap rice. Oh it's YUMMY!!! I kept asking for more.... but Mummy only scooped out 1 tablespoon for me cos she thought I will just eat 1 mouthful and don't want anymore (well, I generally don't like food one mah...) but by the time she realised that I love the rice, both she and Gong Gong have already contaminated their rice with their adult food... so I can't have anymore jap rice. Boo-hoo!!! Daddy, when you're back, can you bring me to eat Jap rice again, please? Pretty please?
Gong Gong, I enjoyed myself so much today. Can you bring me out more often, especially when Daddy is overseas? If not mummy is so lazy... always bring me to Lot 1 NTUC only...

I ate the rice with so much enthusiasm, Mummy is seriously thinking of upgrading me to eating soft rice instead of porridge.... hmm... I also dunno if I'll like soft rice better than porridge leh.... but mummy is afraid that I can't digest or I'll get too tired of chewing if she let's me eat a full portion of rice... Mummy is still thinking... hmm... dunno if I'll get to eat soft rice soon??

Oh Daddy, I was saying earlier that I want to ride on those big animal rides at IMM level 2 right? Today I checked it out while mummy was not looking. It's only $2 per ride, much more worth it than the $1 ride that I took at vivocity.... Daddy can I go for the ride as my birthday gift?? Pretty please??

I was in such a happy mood that when I came home, I ate my dinner... well I still threw things all over lah... but at least I ate more... actually I would have finished the entire bowl, but I suddenly poo-ed.. and I poo-ed big time, cos I didn't poo yesterday...so where got mood to eat when I am sitting on my poo?? After mummy changed me, I got no more mood to eat liao... but anyway, I did better than yesterday lah... because I am in a good mood, but also it's my favourite spinach and pork with lentils porridge (ok lah.. i don't really like lentils, but with spinach and pork, I'll eat it lor...) compare the leftover with yesterday's?

No comments: