My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

First Excursion to Botanical Gardens (08 Nov 2007)


















On 08 Nov, I went to the Botanical Gardens for the 1st time with Daddy, Mummy, Ye Ye, Ma Ma, Gu gu and Shu shu... although it was a Thursday, but everyone don't have to go to work, cos Mummy says it's Deepavali.


I saw so many different types of plants that I also go green ... Went to the new place just for kids (err ... forgot the name already ... small brain, how to remember so much) .... Daddy and Mummy can go in all because of me (the rule says that adults are refused entry unless they have kids under 12 with them), otherwise they can only look from outside .... who says babies cannot make contributions ??? Dun play play hor. But too bad I am too young to play with all the things in that place. I can only look at all the gor gor and jie jie play.... but I am already very happy... look at my big smile. :)








Cannot remember what I have seen (squirrel ? Monitor lizard ?) that I got a shock and used my hand to cover my mouth ... Botanical Gardens is full of strange creatures .... but I like :)














Daddy, Mummy, must bring me here again when I can walk and run.... then I can also go play like those gor gor and jie jie.... so fun!!

No comments: