My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trying out my new party dress


Daddy bought me a new party dress months ago but I did not have an opportunity to wear it I got daddy to put it on for me so that I can start modelling around in the house, just to make sure I can still fit in it. Don't I look pretty ? I am going to Uncle Dunman and Auntie Lingru wedding on 02 Dec 07 with this new party dress. Unfortunately Daddy is in the States so Mummy is going to bring me there alone.

Will tell you more after I went to Uncle Dunman and Auntie Lingru's wedding next time

No comments: