My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Eating Problem ???

Tell you a secret hor .... mummy and daddy always have problem feeding me ... I started on cereal and mummy got to trick me into eating .... with one biscuit in one hand, an a spoon of cereal in the other, she got to trick me into opening my mouth with the biscuit, then shoved the spoon of cereal inside ... sometimes, instead of biscuit, mummy will trick me to open mouth to drink water, but instead push the cereal inside ....and sometimes, they have to make me laugh so that I can open my mouth and they quickly push the food in. See?



Sometimes, mummy succeeded ... then I got a bit smarter ... I bit the spoon and refused to let go, so that mummy cannot make me eat porridge anymore.... me smart right ....


Then I got smarter ... I refused to open my mouth and kept shaking my head ... so that mummy cannot be aim her spoon at my mouth properly ...
Now I have another eating habit ... when I eat, I must be entertained by toys. It can be empty tissue boxes, sweet wrappers, plastic drinking bottles, basically anything under the sky can be my toys ... and when I got bored with that toy, I just throw it onto the floor so as to let mummy / daddy know it is time to get me new toys to entertain me .... mummy and daddy are going crazy soon .... ha ha ... me a naughty gal right?? No lah... I just want to be a stick insect like Daddy :P

No comments: