My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Eating Problem Part II



Ok, the last post on my eating problem was a summary of what happened during the last few months. This post is about my eating problem today. Actually Mummy don't really think it's a problem anymore.... it's become a norm for her.... well anyway, just to let everyone see the state of the dinning room after my 45min dinner...... and look at my sian face.... eating is such a chore, you know!!!














Well, actually I didn't do too badly lah... Mummy prepared a big bowl of porridge (1 small zucchini, pork and 1/2 carrot), it even went beyond the brim of the bowl!! Dunno why mummy thinks that my small stomach can finish all these!! This is what is leftover... I ate about 80% of it lah.... Mummy don't scold me hor... my stomach is really small mah....

No comments: