My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gathering at Great Granduncle's Place

初二 evening, we went to great granduncle's place for CNY gathering. His place is really big, but the important thing is that, there were a lot of toys around .... thanks to Auntie Maegan and Uncle Joshua ... dun assume they are real old, because they are NOT .... Uncle Joshua is only 5 years old and in fact Auntie Maegan is 3.5 months younger than me .... ha ha. So better call them 哥哥 and 妹妹 instead.

Maegan 妹妹, Me and Joshua 哥哥 together playing with Wii ... Daddy never knew playing Wii can be so tiring .... really need to use all the strength from your arms and legs !!!

Happily eating keropok together ... Mummy reserved some for us from the 鱼生 dish. See how un-lady-like I was when sitting down (can see my panties ... ha ha)


See how small we were 2 years ago at the CNY gathering (first picture where we sat side by side)

http://kuanjingting.blogspot.com/2008/02/cny-2008.html

See how much we have changed ... 真是女大十八变 .... actually, dun need 18 years, 3 years already sufficient to transform us into pretty gals !!! 真是不要脸. Ha ha



No comments: