My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fun at IMM Playground

Since Daddy needs to send his car for servicing at Toh Guan area, so we decided to go to IMM in the meantime while waiting for the car to be ready. And of course, I am the happiest since I get to go to the huge IMM playground !!!

Daddy was sitting at the side watching me from far (since this was not the first time I have been there. Mummy went into the shopping area to do something). He was meddling with his handphone and when he looked out, he panicked when he could not see me in the playground. Actually, I was doing rock climbing, which was out of his view .... and Daddy was pleasantly surprised that I could manage this all by myself (because I used to ask Daddy and Mummy for help when it comes to such things) .... and considering the rock was relatively tall and steep (had done a similar one but only half the height), Daddy thought it was quite an achievement for me !!!



The water play area started function at about 1030 hrs ... so I changed into my swimming costume and started my water fun !!! Daddy and Mummy were laughing out loud when they saw me washing my hair at the water jet area .... free hair wash wah, save water at home ... ha ha. Better still if there was shampoo !!! They knew I must have copied this action from some other kids



Finally after 45 mins of warm-up, I got the courage to stand near the water spinwheel to enjoy the water mist .... sigh, imagine such a long time for warm-up !!!


Enjoyed myself so much that I got tired and hungry ... ate 3/4 bowl of fish porridge and one piece of red bean 面煎糕 for lunch. Slept for almost 1.5 hrs in the afternoon !!!

Looking forward to Daddy's next car servicing .... ha ha

No comments: