My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

'Reading' By Myself

Yes, I can take a story book and read by myself ... Daddy would prefer to rephrase that as taking a story book and inventing the story by myself .... ha ha

(taken at KK Hospital where I went for a follow-up appointment to see how my allergy condition is)


Not too bad right ???

Anyway, the doctor said my allergy has improved quite a bit, but still not totally out grown yet. Need to wait for the blood test results (since they are more accurate) and compare with the skin prick test results. If the blood test results also showed that my allergy has improved, then would need to go back for a "food challenge" test in the clinic and see what is my reaction to the allergens, ie. eat the food bit by bit up to the defined dosage and see if how bad my allergic reaction is to the food .... hope one day (soon ??), I will out grow my allergy

No comments: