My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY Preparation

I have been preparing hard for CNY .... and I kept singing this song (or verse) over and over again, like a broken record ....


Daddy and Mummy think I will be performing this song in school when all parents are invited to join in the celebration later in the festive season

Just had my reunion lunch in school on Friday .... I had steamboat with all my friends in school. Had fishball, chicken, sausages etc ... so Mummy decided to let me bring vege for the steamboat. Reason is she was told by Miss Veron that nobody brought vege since most of the kids do not like to eat vege ....I am the only one who likes vege... ha ha

No comments: