My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Peeping Tom ???

Mummy became a Peeping Tom on Monday....

Because I kept telling Daddy and Mummy that they must come to school to watch me swim during lessons, so Mummy decided that she will pop by ... in order to make sure that I do not see Mummy and get distracted, Mummy hid behind the trees and watched me .... like a Peeping Tom ....

See how distracted I get during lessons time .... kept looking here and there while waiting for my turn to get into the water with the instructor


And my turn finally came ... with the help of the instructor, see how I swam



But my friend, Elise still managed to see Mummy through the trees and tipped me off ... so Mummy's hidout was exposed and for the rest of the lesson, I kept turning around to look for Mummy .... in the end, Mummy had to hide in Pasta Mania by ordering a drink.


No comments: