My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

大年初一去拜年

大年初一, I woke up at about 8 am, ready to go and 拜年 and of course get red packets ....

So Daddy and Mummy dressed me in my new year attire, armed with 2 small 桔子 since Daddy and Mummy had 柑. Rehearsing my CNY 'speech' before I went up to 爷爷 and 奶奶 place

The only reason why I am look so demure is because of the TV show ..... otherwise I would be running up and down

Took pictures with 爷爷 and 奶奶



奶奶 planted the flowers outside the house .... don't they look pretty ???

Decorations that 姑姑 bought and pasted them outside the house

One on each side at the entrance ...

姑姑 used me as a model again for photo shoot ...

With the natural breeze blowing my hair, can I pass off as a professional model ???

Have to go and wake 叔叔 up AGAIN !!!

Only during special occasion then Mummy allowed me to eat junk food, like bak kwa

Then we went down to 公公 place to 拜年. 表妹, 舅舅 and 舅母 had gone to JB to 拜年 so can only see them on 初二 when they come to my house to 开年 during lunch time ....

I managed to convince Mummy to let me have a sip of green tea .... in the end, it was more than a sip ... ha ha. Mummy kenna tricked


Lunch time, we went down to Auntie Esther's place ....


Uncle Johnson played with me after lunch and he built this rocket ... err .... more a ball launcher using wooden clothes pegs !!!
And I helped to place the ball on top of the launcher !!!
Since I slept late last night and woke up pretty early this morning, we left Auntie Esther's place early so that I can have a longer afternoon nap at home before we go out in the evening again


No comments: