My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Purple Snowman ???

Today is Joel's birthday so we celebrated his birthday in school ... and of course birthday gift pack for everyone. And inside is a small tub of Playdoh .... so after dinner, it was time for Playdoh fun !!!

The creative inventor at serious work .....

Since the Playdoh is purple in colour, Mummy used part of it to make Barney for me .... then I decided to make something as well .... A PURPLE SNOWMAN !!! Ha ha, my creative invention !!!!

Then using pencil to make eyes on the snowman (just like what Mummy has done to Barney) .... just that this snowman has many many eyes all over his body, instead of just 2 on the face






Barney on the table .... and me 'decorating' my purple snowman

No comments: