My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Swimming

Daddy and Mummy have been trying to find time to bring me to swim at Auntie Esther's place .... so finally, we managed to make our way to Auntie Esther's place for a morning swim.


Initially, I refused to get into the pool, but juz wanted to sit by the side of the pool and dip my legs inside the water .... no matter how Daddy persuaded me, I just refused to get into the water. Then when Daddy wanted to see what I learnt in swimming classes in school, I lay on my tummy at the pool side and splash my legs in the water .... and gosh, 3/4 of my body is STILL out of the water .... Mummy jokingly said that I am wasting Daddy's $$$ .... ha ha (as if Daddy is printing $$ notes wah) .....


After some time, then I got a bit more daring and started to WALK (instead of SWIMMING) in the water (water is only waist deep) at least a bit of improvement.

Then Daddy decided to go to the adult pool and do some laps .... then I got out of the baby pool and watched Daddy swim (been a long time since Daddy really swam) .... and finally I decided I want to swim like Daddy ....


Think somehow, I still look like I am swimming in air, rather than in water .... half of my upper body is out of the water ... ha ha

No comments: