My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

大年初三

大年初三, we went to 姑婆 and 丈公 place for CNY gathering, has always been an annual event. And for this year, I managed to 捞鱼生 3 times !!!! So definitely a lot of good luck this year, ha ha.

The 3 days of CNY are finally over ... and that means I will have to go back to school, no more going gai-gai during weekdays and no more Daddy and Mummy by my side all the time !!! But at least, I get to see all my best friends back in school and definitely looking forward to my school celebration where we are going to invite all parents to join in the CNY celebration. HOORAY !!!

No comments: