My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Reunion Dinner 2010

This year reunion dinner is at my place since 奶奶 health is not that good.

In order to inject some festive mood, Mummy got innovative and transformed the plain looking branches into something that looks like 银柳 .... and I helped to make the white decorations .... used a pair of scissors and cut into small ribbons so that Daddy and Mummy can put on the branches



Another of Mummy's creation .... nice right ???

Mummy decided to make full use of the glass panel at the study room by using ang bao packets to make fishes ..... 年年有鱼 and see how the fishes swim upwards ..... 步步高升



So the house is now filled with festive mood ....

The reason why Daddy took a photo of the mirror is the 3 tigers on the mirror ... and there is a story behind it. At first, Daddy and Mummy bought the 2 big tiger decorations at the bottom left and right corners of the mirror. After Mummy has put them up, I told Mummy, there is Daddy Tiger, Mummy Tiger BUT no JingTing Tiger !!!! Kept insisting that I want Jing Ting Tiger ... so Mummy went to look for a smaller replica and finally found it ... so there you go, my Jing Ting Tiger in the middle !!! Hooray !!!!



Then 爷爷, 奶奶, 姑姑 and 叔叔 came and played with me for a while before dinner started


姑姑 tied up my hair and taught me how to be a fashion model ....

See my cool 'attitude' look ??? I learnt fast right .... looks like a professional model ...

Mummy started preparing for reunion dinner - steamboat. Food all ready on the table


And everyone tucked in .... had quite a lot of food but in the end, we managed to finish them and avoid wastage .... yummy yummy






Since I finished my dinner the fastest (more likely that I ate the least), I dragged 叔叔 to play with me

The finale after dinner .... MAHJONG TIME !!! It has been almost 3 years that Daddy's mahjong table has been used ... so it was a little dusty when 姑姑 took it out. I also wanted to play with the adults so Daddy allowed me to sit beside him to arrange the tiles, throw out unwanted tiles and most importantly, roll the dice !!! That was my favourite part ....

I surpassed Daddy .... cos Daddy only got in contact with mahjong during Sec 3 while I started when I am 3 years old !!!! 后生可畏也 .... Mummy faintz

But poor 叔叔 .... he lost the most. 姑姑 and Daddy were the winners .... luckily it was only 卫生麻蒋 (cheap stakes), otherwise 叔叔 will lose big time




Mummy cooked red bean soup with 汤圆 for dessert 代表团圆... so everyone was really full that night ....

新年快乐, 恭喜发财 to everyone !!!

No comments: