My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

春到河畔

Since on 初一 evening, we still have some free time, we decided to drop by 春到河畔 to take a look. This year, the entire carnival was organized by the ChengDu troupe.

The entrance of the carnival ... daytime

And contrast this to night-time ..... and the place got more crowded as the night fell

Since it is the year of the Tiger, how can I miss the chance to take a photo with Mr Tiger ??

The enclosure with all the tigers ... just that some of the tigers looked rather skinny and seemed to suffer from malnutrition .....


So would the hungry tigers eat me up when I stand in front of them to take a photo ??? Who cares ... I have my magic wand (straw) with me to make them disappear anytime

As usual, the various Chinese zodiac signs ....

公公 is born in the Year of Goat ....

See my 蛇形刁手 stance .... Mummy belongs to the Year of Snake .... so guess her age ....


Can you hear my dragon roar ??? And Daddy is born in the Year of Dragon !!!! Age not a secret for guys .... ha ha


And of course me in the Year of Dog .... hoof hoof !!!

And I wanted to take a photo with all the other animals (almost all).

Year of the Rat .... and trying to make my mouth look like a rat's mouth

Year of Rooster .... Daddy wondered why I must pull up one side of my skirt

Year of the Monkey ... do I look cheeky enough ???

Year of the Rabbit .... hop hop hopping away

Then I moved on to the Panda mascot series .... so I insisted on taking photos with each and every one

See how I also skated .... in the air, with Daddy's help


Why did Daddy kiss me on my hair ??? Nobody kissed the panda leh !!!

Using my straw as the badminton racket .... the next female version of Lin Dan
And again using my multi-purpose straw as the guitar ... me strumming away happily

And the giant lazy Panda wins all the other pandas !!!!


Errr ... Fairys ???



财神爷 arrives !!!! Hope Daddy and Mummy win TOTO this year !!!! Then I can have more toys !!!


Impressive !!! A dragon and a pheonix on each side of the vase .... and guess what were they made of ???


And the answer is .... cutlery .... nicely designed spoons and saucers and cups ....
A dragon made of candy !!! Must be a really SWEET dragon ....


See how skilful the uncle was .... making different designs from the melted candy



A traditional skill ... 皮影戏 but not done by professionals ... ha ha. Kids trying to put up a show behind the screen ....


Since the show at the centre stage was scheduled to start only at 8 pm, we left the place before that so that I can have an early rest that night. Tired but enjoyable

No comments: