My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Taking Attendance

Recently, I started to enjoy taking attendance, not in school, but out of school. I will take a piece of paper (any paper in fact) and a pen, and start calling out names ....

In the car,

Me : Daddy
Daddy : Yes ?
Me : No, I am taking attendance. You must say Present
Daddy : OK
Me : Daddy
Daddy : Present
Me : Good. Mummy
Daddy : Present (say on behalf of Mummy)
Me : No, Daddy. I never call your name, you cannot say Present

Daddy and Mummy ended up laughing .... they think I must have learnt this in school after seeing how the teachers do it everyday.

No comments: