My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Letter Game with Auntie Esther

After lunch, Auntie Esther played Letter Game with me using tiles .... and glad to say, I managed to recognize quite a number of letters

A, B, I (thought it was 1 instead), K (I always call it my name, K as in Kuan), O, Q, S (like a snake), X

Daddy, Mummy and Auntie Esther were pleasantly surprised ...

And when I competed with Auntie Esther to see who was the fastest to find the letters, I won (with some cheating and giving chance from Auntie Esther) !!!

Had so much fun that day, that I only took 30 mins nap and then woke up for more fun .... PAINTING, followed by fun at the playground and watching Joshua, Jonathon and Colin gor-gor playing tennis. Played with my niece, Valerie (imagine I already have a niece of 13 months when I am only 3 yrs old ... and the funny thing is that my cousin is also an aunt and my cousin is only 8 months old now !!!!)

That night, I slept at 8 pm !!!!

No comments: