My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trisha and Me

Everyday when Daddy fetches me from school, he will ask me how is my day in school ...

Daddy :"Ting, what did you do in school today ?"

Me :"I go swimming"

Daddy :"You like swimming ?"

Me :"YES !!!"

Daddy :"Did you also play in class ?"

Me :"YES !!!"

Daddy :"Who did you play with ?"

Me :"My friends"

Daddy :"What are the names of your friends ?"

Me :"Na-na, Elise, Joel ....."

Daddy :"What about Trisha?"

Me :"I cannot play with Trisha"

Daddy :"Why ?"

Me :"Because Trisha is playgroup and I am nursery. Playgroup not inside nursery"

Daddy :"Oh ...."

Me :"I only play with Trisha when we go gai-gai"

Daddy laughed out loud .... because he knew I still remembered the last time when he met up with his NUS classmates 2 weeks back, that was the time I played with Trisha at Waraku restaurant ..... so sad, same school also cannot play with each other ....

No comments: