My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY 2008 - Part 2


On 初二, I went to my grand-aunt Verity's house. And believe it or not, my grand-aunt is only 1 year older than Mummy .... and the most unbelieveable thing is I have an auntie Maegan, who is 3.5 months younger than me !!!! See how we both sat together and auntie Maegan is bigger in size than me (but must remember hor, she is only 10 months old). Faint liao .... what to do, who call me to be so picky about food ... only eat what I like to eat ....

Daddy took a video of what I did at the gathering ....



Some photos Daddy took at the gathering (but Daddy missed the 鱼生 that Mummy made since he was feeding me dinner)






On 初三, Daddy and Mummy brought me to 姑婆 place for the annual new year gathering. Of all the cousins, this time, I am not the youngest. Cousin Remus is 1 week younger than me. BUT, as you all would have guessed by now, his size is of course much bigger than me !!! See when we sat side by side, I am 2 sizes smaller .... He is over 10 kg at 90th percentile !!! But he still does not know how to walk .... so I had to chase after him while he crawled on the floor ... ha ha.


Then everyone in the room suddenly laughed ..... because I cheekily planted a kiss on cousin Remus' cheek when he turned his face towards my direction ... Remus was caught by surprise (even his daddy at the back was caught by surprise .... see his surpised look) .... everyone said I am such a friendly and lovely baby !!!




This year, my two 表叔 brought their girlfriends to the gathering .... wonder when will I attend their wedding .... maybe I will have a chance to be the flower girl ???

Some pics at the gathering (this time, Daddy managed to capture some 捞鱼生 photos)





P.S. Although I wore the same red 旗袍 for all 3 days, Mummy did wash it every night hor .... Mummy said must make sure this red 旗袍 is worth the $$$ because it can only be worn once a year ..... ha ha.

No comments: