My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gathering at Pin Heng's Place

Auntie Shihui (Pin Heng Gor Gor's mummy) is so nice to invite all Dec 06 babies to her place for a gathering today. Got a chance to meet a lot of my friends, of course, must go lar.

A photo of the little host (the cute boy in orange) .... isn't he handsome ???











As usual, Daddy and Mummy took many photos at the gathering ....



I thought I am the famous hurricane Jing Ting, who will go and mess up the entire place .... but compared to Kate Jie Jie, I really 甘拜下风 .... see what Kate Jie Jie has done .... No wonder Auntie Sau Woon (Kate Jie Jie's mummy) is so slim and Mummy has yet to slim down. Looks like to help Mummy, I got to follow Kate Jie Jie's footsteps. Heh Heh





Daddy tried to take a video of everyone at the gathering ....

No comments: