My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Love Soft Toys

I realized I love soft toys ... the softer they are, the better .... and I will hug them as close to me as possible .... no wonder 姑姑 soft toys smell of my saliva ...

Look at what I did to Barney at Kiddy Palace ....


And when someone plays with my toys, look what I did to him ....

Ha ha, actually, I never hit him hard lar. I only sayang him with a bit more strength ... ha ha. I never eat enough, where got strength to fight with others ???? More likely, kanna smashed by others

No comments: