My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Talented Artist at Work

Ta-Da ... Finally, the masterpiece of the year is out !!!! And to know who drew the great masterpiece ..... see below (actually it would be a perfect masterpiece if Daddy and Mummy had not drawn the sun, angbao, flower and the outline of both my legs and buttocks on the paper .... ha ha)








The great master at work ....

Green is my favourite colour. Auntie Esther noticed the same thing because when I was at her place, I always took my favourite green block and walked around.

See what happens when I could not find my favourite green crayon initially (later then I realised naughty Daddy hid my green crayon) .... and when Daddy tried to take the green crayon away from me, I practically screamed at him and threw tantrums .... Mummy said my terrible 2 started one year earlier .... ha ha ... Mummy is going to faint already.



No wonder Daddy said I will love nature a lot next time .... just like Uncle Shucheng, who loves the nature and the environment (so much so that Uncle Shucheng went to study Environmental Engineering, ha ha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

got a "shock" when i saw my bro's name.. just as i was showing him the blog too..

sorry.. got here thru kei's blog..

happy new year :)