My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Eating Problem Part VII - Teething Again ???

Starting late last week, my eating problem came back AGAIN !!! I was happily eating my rice, mixed with soup, meat and vege. Then suddenly, I drove Daddy and Mummy crazy by refusing to eat from the spoon (Mummy still could not understand why I reject spoon so much, except to speculate she used to feed me my hatred Isomil using a spoon in the past).

Mummy cooked pan-fried potato-meat-vege patties for me and fed me using chopsticks .... I loved it for a while and then .... I rejected the patties.

Then Mummy thought maybe I wanted to be an adult and let me feed myself (at the expense of dirtying the whole place) .... I enjoyed it for a while before I decided that's it.

When Daddy showed me my favourite biscuits and cookies, my eyes brightened up .... but when I put it in my mouth, I spat it out ...

Mummy is so stressed over my eating problem ... since I am already very much under-weight. She suspects that my pre-molar and some front teeth are starting to grow, making my gums so uncomfortable .... wonder how long this episode is going to last ..... sigh. Poor me, I cannot even eat my favourite cookies !!!

Daddy and Mummy are now at a loss .... how har ??? Can someone advise please????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How about using some teething gel to soothe the gums?

Jing Ting said...

Last time tried liao... doesn't work leh... haiz... thanks for the suggestion anyway....