My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Baby Einstein DVDs

I really loved watching Baby Einstein DVDs .... now that Mummy allows me to watch for maximum half hr each day .... everytime, Daddy or Mummy puts me on the sofa or the high chair, in front of the TV set, my eyes will glow and I wait eagerly for my favorite Baby Einstein "caterpillar" to appear ....

Me in the high-chair, enjoying my favorite show ....




See what happens when Daddy tries to block my view ....




Today, I borrowed another 3 more Baby Einstein DVDs from the library .... next time, must really get Philson gor-gor, Mandy jie-jie and Kate jie-jie to go with me .... then we can re-arrange all the DVDs on the shelves !!!

No comments: