My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 15, 2008

捞鱼生

Finally .... I get a chance to 捞鱼生 on 初九. Actually the normal practice is to do it on 初七, which is also called 人日 (每个人的生日). But that day we were not free so we postponed it 2 days later. 奶奶 said 初九 also good day since that means 长长久久. Mummy prepared the 鱼生 as usual.


This time, 姑姑 let me sit on the table (because I am too short to stand up and reach for the plate) and gave me a pair of chopstick ... see how I held the chopsticks !!! Looks professional right ... even daddy cannot hold the chopstick like me (tell you a secret, Daddy holds his chopsticks like holding 毛笔 !! But surprisingly, he still can pick food up with them. Ha ha).





Then everyone tossed the 鱼生 up in the air and said all the auspicious words : 身体健康 事业顺利 大家发正财横财 etc .... then Daddy said 要吃多多不要挑食.... ha ha, obviously that one is meant for me !!!Mummy was more direct... she said "婷婷天天吃饭!" Hahahaha!!! Wonder if that will make any difference.
Then in all the excitement, I pushed some of the 鱼生off the plate.. oops!! :P Then everyone started to eat the 鱼生, but Mummy said I can't eat!! NOT FAIR!!! How come everyone can eat except me?? Boo Hoo!!



No comments: