My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY 2008 - Part 1

Hooray, this is my second CNY .... not much recollection of my first CNY because I just had my first month celebration then .... still blur blur as a baby lying and sleeping in Daddy and Mummy's arms when they went house-visiting last year. BUT this year is different !!! I am a toddler now .... nicknamed 'hurricane' Jing Ting

This year, Mummy bought me this red modern 旗袍 for CNY. She said since I know how to walk around, I will surely look cute in this red dress ....

In the morning, Daddy and Mummy brought me to 爷爷and 奶奶 house to 拜年 . I saw so much new year goodies on the table so I decided to help myself to them .... but all of them are covered, so I asked 奶奶 to open for me ... but she said I cannot eat them *sob* *sob*. Then I saw a green pomelo on the table and decided to carry the pomelo around the house !!! Mummy was so amazed since I only weighed 8.3 kg but yet carried a pomelo about 1 kg+ !!!! Ha ha .... 不要小看我 , 我可是大力士. In the afternoon, I then went to 公公 house to 拜年. See how I used the 小橘子 to 拜年. Daddy said I looked so cute !!!! Ha ha

Some of my cute photos ....





In the evening, I went to Auntie Esther's place to 拜年. The 2 weeks of training that Mummy gave me paid off !!! See how I 恭喜恭喜 Auntie Esther in return for 红包. Everyone laughed !!! Besides my Joshua gor-gor and Jonathan gor-gor, I also saw many of my cousins .... but all of them are so much older than me. Even the youngest Mark gor-gor over there is already in Primary school (the oldest 表哥 Calvin is already 26 years old) !!! Mummy said it was the same for her when she was young ... all her 表姐 were much older than her .... ha ha .... but that also means, I will have the chance to bully all my cousins .... Aren't I 聪明 ???


When it was time to 捞鱼生, something funny happened !!! Look at the photo on the left and you will know why ..... When all the people gathered around the table to 捞鱼生, then Mummy said "Cannot Lar" !!! Of course lar, the plate was empty with no raw carrot and radish, how to 捞鱼生 !!! Ha ha, in the end, we had to leave it to some other time to do it. But I still enjoyed myself a lot that day.


Photos at the gathering ...

No comments: