My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

RotaVirus Part III - I AM OK AGAIN !!

As of today, I am certified to have fully recovered from Rotavirus by Drs. Daddy and Mummy !!! Because I no longer "lao sai" at all !!! Hooray !!! From now on, I must watch my hygiene and make sure I dun get this Rotavirus thingy again ... otherwise, I will end up in the bathroom 20 times a day with Daddy and Mummy cleaning my dirty backside .... (to tell the truth, I quite like going to the bathroom because I can play with water from the shower head .... and enjoy the little massage when the shower head water sprays on my backside .... I actually tried going to the bathroom myself a few times but was stopped by Mummy ... :p).

So Daddy decided to look at my mass balance (ie. take my weight lar .... simple English also must use chemical engineering terms !!!) after all the "lao sai" ....

Let me write down an excerpt of the interesting dialogue between Daddy and Mummy :

============ Start of Dialogue ==============

Daddy : Dear, let me take out the weighing scale and see Ting's weight
Mummy : OH NO !! 没眼看 (translates in Cantonese)
(Mummy then rushes off to the toilet. After 5 minutes, in my bedroom with Daddy cleaning me up for bed-time)
Mummy : So what is Ting's weight ?
Daddy : Thought you dun want to know ?? Dun tell u leh ....
Mummy : Tell me lar ....
Daddy : You make a guess lor ...
Mummy : 7.8 kg. Up or down ?
Daddy : Nope ... errr .... up
Mummy : 7.9 kg lor ....
Daddy : Nope ... errr .... up
Mummy : (looking suspiciously) 8.0 kg ????!!!
Daddy : Nope ... errr .... up
Mummy : (give Daddy a "u sure or not" look) 8.1 kg ???
Daddy : Nope ... errr .... up
Mummy : Ya right, that day at the PD, she was only 8.2 kg. With so much "lao sai", how can she remain 8.2 kg .... bluff me one .... dun friend you already
Daddy : Ha ha ha ha ha .....

(In the end, Daddy brought me to the weighing scale and showed Mummy my real weight .... it was ...... *drum roll* .....)

8.3 KG !!!!

Mummy : It must be the 0.2 kg of water that Ting drank before bed-time !!!!
Daddy and Me : *sigh* (shaking head)

=========== End of Dialogue =============

Looks like I must weigh myself again tomorrow to convince Mummy.....

No comments: