My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Remote Controlled Stroller

Finally, the greatest invention of the year ... a fully remote controlled stroller for all parents .... no need to push, just use the remote control and steer in the direction that you want .... all parents will be so grateful for the invention !!!

See demo below ....



Ha ha, kenna conned right .... u wait long long, OK .... remote controlled stroller ??? Wait till I grow up and invent this new thingy .... meanwhile, use your hands to push lor ....

P.S : Luckily, not yet 7th month, otherwise this will really scare people out of their minds !!! Ha ha

1 comment:

Jellybean said...

wahahaha!

in time to come, i might have one too, since maegan does not like to sit on the stroller!

& as i noticed, yours is being used as a shopping cart!